My World is Funnier

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick update and some new art

Hope everyone's having a great holiday season so far (as, let's face it, the holidays start with Halloween). Anyway, just some quick updates and new links this time 'round. First up is a particularly cool panel from the new Benjamin and the Fish story entitled "Drifting".
Next is the proposed look for the new September 23rd Studios property. I'm going to be implementing a technique using grey tone markers to add some definition and depth to the art. Here is a sample using an old character design sheet:

Last, I'd like to present a few additional character designs for my upcoming one-shot with Viper Comics:












Be sure to check out the new links posted in the side bar as well. As I'll be hard at work I most likely will not be posting another entry until after Turkey day so from my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home