My World is Funnier

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tale of two cartoonists

Happy Hump day folks!
Today I had the pleasure of meeting local cartoonist Bridgett Spicer. Initially I was just taken aback by the fact there was another one in Salinas but upon further conversation I found out she lives with a couple of folks I grew up with! I would say "small world" but it is, after all, Salinas.
She has a wonderfully unique style and her comic strip "Squid Row" can be found online daily and in the Monterey County herald. Check her out here (or use the link to the left right under Mr. Craig Thompson) and you will be glad that you did!

2 Comments:

  • T'was a pleasure to meet you as well! There's a few of us about... cartoonists, that is! And I am more than pleased to have met you. You are most talented I am certainly looking forward to some toon time with ya... Smiles!

    By Anonymous Squid Row Mama, at 10:34 AM  

  • Thanks for the kind words!! I too look forward to meeting up again and havin' some "toon time"! I really like your idea about having the round tables and establishing a bit of community in these parts so hopefully I can help to make that happen :)

    By Blogger Alex, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home