My World is Funnier

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Souvenir Book victory!

Well if you recall from the April 29th post (found here) I submitted a piece for the Comic Con International Souvenir Book which every attendee receives. If your artwork is used then you are sent a free copy of said souvenir book. I had not received my free copy so figured my artwork had not been chosen. Then, today I received this in the mail...

...and on page 115 I found the piece of artwork I had submitted! Just thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share with y'all...here's how it looks in printed form:

Hope everyone's having a great week and stay tuned for a couple awesome announcements coming soon!!!

2 Comments:

  • Excellllennnt. There can never be too many drawings of Hellboy, far as I'm concerned. Well done!

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4:52 PM  

  • Thanks Jeff! Funny thing is I did this as a goof and they chose it to go in the book...haha!

    By Blogger Alex, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home