My World is Funnier

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

What am I referring to? Well, Halloween silly rabbits! What else?? This begins my favorite time of the year spanning from Halloween to New Year's. Of course being a HUGE fan of horror, Halloween is probably my most favorite time of my most favorite time of the year. Did you catch that? Bwahahaha (evil laugh)!
Anyway, keeping in the spooky/supernatural spirit of the weekend I am sharing some test pages and character designs for a new property that is in development with a well known independent publisher. I'm not at liberty to discuss the details of said working relationship or the nature of the project at this time but I figure it can't hurt to give y'all a glimpse of what it may look like if i get the gig:




 
More new art from the upcoming September 23rd Studios property as well as Benjamin and the Fish and our reboot pitch for DC's The Question coming very soon! Have a fun, chills and thrills filled weekend boys and ghouls!!

Images © 2011 Alex Schumacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home