My World is Funnier

Monday, October 03, 2011

Benjamin & Mr. Fish + APE

This past weekend was an extremely fun whirlwind of activity for me, both professionally and personally. It began Friday morning with my completion of the preview book for the new all-ages title I'm working on, "Benjamin & the Fish" for 215 Ink, which is slated to debut at the New York Comic Con this month! Here are a few of the inked pages from that title (more of the final pages can be viewed at above link):



Benajamin & Mr. Fish characters © 2011 Adam Wilson
Benajamin & Mr. Fish artwork © 2011 Alex Schumacher

I then headed to San Francisco for the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival (which was beyond incredible) as well as the Alternative Press Expo on Saturday where my good friend and longtime collaborator, Mark Peaslee, and I conducted a workshop on creating comics. We had a pretty decent turnout with about 40 attendees, one of which felt compelled enough to produce his version of Mark and I (shown below). I have to say that was quite flattering!
Name signs displayed for our workshop

 More photos from the workshop, project updates and art coming soon! Hope y'all had a great weekend!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home