My World is Funnier

Friday, November 04, 2011

Deadly Tales, Supernatural Tales and Ferret Tails oh my!

Hello and happy November to all! Just a couple quick news updates this time 'round:

As mentioned before, my creative cohort Mark (Peaslee) and I have been selected to appear in Invest Comics "one-and-done" Deadly Tales Anthology! The compendium's proceeds will benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund which is one of the reasons Mark and I are so proud to be a part of this project! Updates and release information to follow, but for now click the icon below to view Invest Comics' official press release about the book:


I can now announce I've been hired by Viper Comics for an upcoming supernatural one-shot and possibly more projects in the future. At this point I am not at liberty to discuss the nature and/or subject matter of the project but keep it here for announcements and details as they develop (or as I can divulge them)! In the meantime, check out Viper Comics and all their amazing products by clicking the icon below or link to the right:

Updates, and new art, for the new September 23rd Studios project as well as 215 Ink's Benjamin and the Fish coming soon!! Have a great weekend y'all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home