My World is Funnier

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why buy the cow...

...when you get the pages for free? Well that question would hold water if there weren't 23 other pages just like the following 4 bad boys I present to you now:

(Images © 2012 Alex Schumacher/ Characters © 2012 Viper Comics)
This is also my way of showing/saying how excited I am for this project with Viper Comics to be released! It's going to be one hell of a read so stay tuned for details on release dates, appearances, etc.!!

In other exciting news, I've just been tapped by the awesome Arcana Studio to produce an upcoming mini-series/graphic novel of theirs, "The  Unemployment Adventures of -"...well I can't tell you that just yet, now can I? More on that soon but believe me, it's pretty damn cool! To pique your interest even more here's a little image which I've obviously doctored to protect the identity of the character. Enjoy!

(Image/Character © 2012 Arcana Studio)
 
More news coming soon on "Benjamin and the Fish" from 215 Ink and stay tuned for updates on the "rebellion"...
Also, check out my writer buddy Mark Bertolini's blog @ http://markbertolini.wordpress.com/! Tons of hilarious insight/rants and some great work by a great dude. It doesn't hurt that he's a New York Times best seller...
Yes. You read that correctly. Go now.

3 Comments:

  • Alex, Great seeing lots of super awesome stuff happening for you. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your projects.

    By Blogger Brian, at 11:57 PM  

  • Thanks Brian! Hopefully I'll get to see ya at the Image Expo and we can catch up in person!

    By Blogger Alex, at 1:35 AM  

  • Gah! Great illustration! THIS is what you was talkin' bout on toon tuesday! Nice!

    By Anonymous Squid Row Mama, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home