My World is Funnier

Friday, January 26, 2007

Beat into submission.....

Ok, so as of this past Wednesday (January 24th) I have sent my newest comic "No Vacancy" off to the "major" syndicates for consideration. Now with the industry of syndication being in the state it's in, the most likely reply I will receive is that of form rejection letters. While I have previously received personal letters from editors, I never go into this process with such expectations. To do so would be unrealistic. Cartooning is absolutely a labor of love ( it doesn't hurt to be a bit deranged or masochistic either) and I will continue to labor at my craft as I will always love doing it.
No matter what the outcome of this particular submission is you all can expext to see much more from me in the upcoming months and years. Check back here in the next few weeks as I will update with new developments.

2 Comments:

  • Alex,

    Congratulations. I have had the pleasure of seeing your work mature and grow in the last year. I will be crossing my fingers for you.

    By Blogger Brian, at 1:45 PM  

  • Thanks dude, I appreciate it!

    By Blogger Alex, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home