My World is Funnier

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Joe update

Well if any of you out there in internet land have actually followed this blog for the past 6 months or so you will be well aware of the fact that I not only am the artist for September 23rd Studios' "The Wicked" but also for Paul DeBerry's "Fractured Adventures of Joe".

With Mark and I taking a small break in the production of "The Wicked" to focus on preparing for Wondercon, I have once again begun to devote the majority of my time at the drawing board to the art for "Joe". Along with Paul and co-plotter Nick Aires, we are aiming to have a submission ready for Zuda comics (DC's online division) very shortly. While I still am not at liberty to divulge the plot I would like to share the first 4 pages of art from our submission. Enjoy!

Be sure to check back in a few days as I'll be sharing designs for a bunch of the swag September 23rd Studios will have at the con! Hope your week's going well and if it's not, don't sweat it, it's almost over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home