My World is Funnier

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

September 23rd Studios now on Comicspace!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post but Mark and I have been hard at work on our current project "The Wicked" and promoting our creative venture September 23rd Studios! Speaking of promotion (like that transition?) you can now find September 23rd Studios on Comicspace, which is basically the comics world's version of myspace. See our page by clicking on the link below:

That's about all for now but I promise to return soon with lotsa news, sketches, ramblings, etc.!

Happy Earth Day!

6 Comments:

  • "That's about all for now but I promise to return soon with lotsa news, sketches, ramblings, etc.!"

    Really?

    By Blogger Brian, at 11:11 AM  

  • Do you question the authenticity of my statement sir?

    By Blogger Alex, at 12:50 PM  

  • Or do you just mean it's about time?

    By Blogger Alex, at 12:51 PM  

  • I am going to go with choice 2, "it's about time, dude" :)

    Just teasing a bit. I know you have been working hard and been very busy.

    Are you guys going down to San Diego this summer?

    By Blogger Brian, at 12:55 PM  

  • HAHA! I figured that's what you meant.

    Yeah, Scott and I will be down there. Unfortunately Mark can't make that weekend so I'll be pimpin' our wares solo.

    Let's get a coffee or somethin' soon though...

    By Blogger Alex, at 2:04 PM  

  • Cool. Give me a call and let me know when you are free.

    By Blogger Brian, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home