My World is Funnier

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Introducing: September 23rd Studios!

Wondercon has officially ended and with it the first appearance of September 23rd Studios, which my creative partner Mark Peaslee and I have dubbed ourselves (and in case you're wondering, both of our birthdays are on September 23rd).

It was a great weekend in which Mark and I were able to, for the first time, preview our new project "The Wicked". We were able to meet with several editors and make some new fans...or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Below is a pic of Mark (left) and I at the National Cartoonists Society booth where we were doing a signing for the book.

A couple of Wondercon highlights were:
- Mark picking me up a print signed by one of my favorite artists Mike Mignola himself!
- Meeting the daughter of legendary MAD cartoonist Dave Berg and having her show us some of his fantatstic originals!

Keep up to date with our current projects here or on our soon-to-be website www.September23rdStudios.com!

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations on the new comic. The book looks great and I am looking forward to reading it.

    By Blogger Brian, at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home