My World is Funnier

Monday, July 24, 2006

Comic Con 2006, just the beginning....

Well, I've finally cracked and started my own blog. I feel like such a poser...
Anyway, I feel as though this is my best way to continually communicate my progress as an artist (at least for the time being).
So for my first post I wanted to share with you some photos, or "memories" if you will, of the 2006 International Comic Convention in San Diego from which I have just returned.


Here we are, the group who traveled to San Diego to represent the Cartoon Art Museum of San Francisco. We are (from top to bottom; left to right) Self publisher Brian Kolm, writer/comic creator Martin Robaszewski and his wife Elsa, Me, one of my best buddies and comics fan extrodinaire Scott Tamanaha and comic creator/artist Eric Saxby.

Here I am drawing what will be a pinup-esque group shot of the cast of characters I have recently developed for a new comic strip.

What's comic con without toss'in back a few brews........

Seeing a few freaks (just kidding)........

and finding a nice piece of glass in your salad (no joke). Mmmmm.


Ok all, stay tuned for more photos as well as examples of new art I will be developing for your visual pleasure. Till next time....
I can't believe I started a blog...oy.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, I am so not smiling in that photo from the con. Yikes.

    By Blogger Brian, at 7:41 AM  

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home